BEST ACTOR!!!

thank you thank you!!!! (+招牌"谢谢"动作)

it was the good friday! the last english class in my life(~maybe). it was a sketch performance! and i were awarded the "BEST ACTOR" among ~25 person in my class. thanks a lot to my eng teacher! i love him, and i know, he love me too. wahaha...

the title of our sketch performance was "infernal affairs" which is actually 无间道! in this sketch, i have a multi-characters which all together are 4. due to this, my eng teacher comment that its actually a challenging job and (dunno, maybe) he felt that i did a good job, thus he awarded me the BEST ACTOR....wahaha.. and i gonna tell that there's ntg to gain! no prize! no cash! hmm~

and thus... im going to give myself something...(hiak hiak~)
NAH, share with u my "self-generated" OSCAR-BEST ACTOR award!

if u wan to interview me and ask my secret.. i guess i will ans,

"well, training is everything. i train and practise all the time. over and over again. this doesnt mean that i had been practised so hard for the infernal affairs. what i mean here is, im acting all the time. in short, i would say that myself is kind of 爱演.. haha. and this bring me to my award. thank you"

i guess, those celebrities also did so~ hehe...(maybe, who knows?)

如果说上季的英文presentation是开心的小事。那么这次也算是我人生中的大事了。哈哈

Comments

L said…
beh tahan you lo..self award some more..without my配合,u oso cnt get tis award.wakaka..
麦片鱼 said…
beh tahan me?
WHO CARES??!!!

you 配合me ??
WHO CARES??!!!
~*yun*~ said…
walao
who cares~~~?
no ppl interview u, but u self-answer pula
haha...
anyway, congratz for 受到肯定!
L said…
eh!'who cares' is my tai ci ok?don simply say it..
LC said…
wakaka~~
totally agree w ur "L" frens...
beh tahan lor~~
really very "ai yan"... hehe... congratez lor~
csp said…
beh tahan!no body wan listen to ur 得奖感言 lar...haha!beh paise..
anyway,congratulations!
麦片鱼 said…
huhuhuahuahahahhahaha...
all geh geh beh tahan me..
but actually veli tumpang gembira 4 me, right? haha.. i know lar, u all malu-malu...
im wondering, mayb zilian is also one of the factor that lead me to this award neh~ thus, zilian is good! haha
L said…
i terus pengsan la~~if u were the best actor,den i guess i wil be awarded the best director liao lo!!without me,u wont be awarded the best actor!!wakakakaka...
kaixian said…
实至名归。但不要大头喔!:)

Popular Posts